Old 22-06-2006, 07:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Finding someone to clear a garden

Only way to get the job done to your satisfaction and within budget,
.......... do it yourself.

--
ned

Come on ned, do you know of "ANY" job, paid for or DIY which has ended
'within budget'?????? ;-))

Doing a DIY Verandah over the Patio right across the back of my house now
.............. waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy over budget because 'well we
could just add this' and a 'so and so would be nice'.

The 'only' original which hasn't altered, is the distance out from the
house, 2.5 metres because we then come to raised ground and banks of flower
beds. Width? Wider ;-))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007