Old 22-06-2006, 09:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default moving strawberries now?

" Jeanne Stockdale" wrote in message

"Dwayne & Angela" wrote in message
Is it ok to move strawberries now? I have some in a planter on top of

our
fence but some ******** is nicking the fruit must be an adult, kids
wouldnt reach them. I want to move them to the ground but am worried it
will kill them.

Are you sure that the some********** isn't a bird?

We grow strawberries in a glasshouse and have just discovered that a
blackbird has taken a fancy to them and sits by the door waiting for it to
be opened!!

Jeanne

and we grew them outside, well and truly netted ............. only to
discover that the dog could get under the netting and pinched the strawbs
very carefully one at a time ;-))))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007