Old 18-03-2003, 08:44 AM
Nick Maclaren

Default Moan, moan, is the weather never right?

In article ,
Gary Woods wrote:
"Zizz" wrote:

cool off when it heats up by taking
layers off until desired warmth is attained ;o)

Last time I tried that, the neighbors called the cops!

But seriously, I'm not exposing that much of my Celtic skin to the sun.
Equal mixtures of health concerns and common decency...

We black Celts don't have that problem :-)

[ To anyone who doesn't know, that doesn't refer to an African race
of Celts, but to the fact that there are two Celtic colourings for
both skin and hair - one dark and one light. The dark skinned one
is popularly rumoured to be actually due to Spanish blood, because
of ships that sank after the Armada, but I believe that it goes back
a couple of millennia. ]

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:
Tel.: +44 1223 334761 Fax: +44 1223 334679