Old 23-06-2006, 02:43 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
higgledy

Default Orthenex

I always read the rate of application and interval to reapply, if
needed. I guess that is period that it is still valid? I hate using
chemicals and try things homemade and natural but my aphids were very
strong this year,
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:
On 20 Jun 2006 17:30:48 -0700, "higgledy" wrote:

How many days/weeks will Orthenex's pesticide be effective?

What does it say on the label? What insect are you trying to control?

Reading the information provided by the company before using
pesticides on plants you're going to eat is probably a good habit to
cultivate.

Penelope
"ElissaAnn"