Old 23-06-2006, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds
Graculus

Default For anyone waiting for their Blackwall / Recyclenow / Straight / Local Council water butt or compost bin...

"Jonathan" wrote in message
If, like me, you noticed neighbours who had taken up an identical offer
from the same company, getting their water butts quicker, even though
their order was later, and wanted to check, or just to find current wait
times, you'll have tried the website:
And you will have found that all the contact forms, like
http://www.recyclenow.com/home_composting/helpline.html
http://www.recyclenow.com/home_compo...enquiries.html
etc, are both broken:
File not found: /applications/recyclenow/recyclenow_send_contact_form.rm
coldfusion.runtime.TemplateNotFoundException: File not found:
/applications/recyclenow/recyclenow_send_contact_form.rm
at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.jav a:83)

etc etc

You COULD ring the 0845, or worse still, 0870 number, on which they will
make money off you holding (current queue is down to only 15 as I type,
had to give up after 22 minutes yesterday)

BUT! Thanks to http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php I found 0800 316 4454
, so stick it on hands free, get on with other stuff, and don't worry
about the cost

Did you get an answer? I sent off my order in early-mid May, and finally got
a confirmation letter from them dated 02/06, to be told it would be
delivered within 28 days. Cheque was paid in on 08/06. Still waiting ...