Old 23-06-2006, 09:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds
Jonathan

Default For anyone waiting for their Blackwall / Recyclenow / Straight / Local Council water butt or compost bin...

If, like me, you noticed neighbours who had taken up an identical offer from
the same company, getting their water butts quicker, even though their order
was later, and wanted to check, or just to find current wait times, you'll
have tried the website:
And you will have found that all the contact forms, like
http://www.recyclenow.com/home_composting/helpline.html
http://www.recyclenow.com/home_compo...enquiries.html
etc, are both broken:
File not found: /applications/recyclenow/recyclenow_send_contact_form.rm
coldfusion.runtime.TemplateNotFoundException: File not found:
/applications/recyclenow/recyclenow_send_contact_form.rm
at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.jav a:83)

etc etc

You COULD ring the 0845, or worse still, 0870 number, on which they will
make money off you holding (current queue is down to only 15 as I type, had
to give up after 22 minutes yesterday)

BUT! Thanks to http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php I found 0800 316 4454 ,
so stick it on hands free, get on with other stuff, and don't worry about
the cost

There - that's my feelgood karma post for the morning

Old 23-06-2006, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds
Graculus

"Jonathan" wrote in message
[...]

Did you get an answer? I sent off my order in early-mid May, and finally got
a confirmation letter from them dated 02/06, to be told it would be
delivered within 28 days. Cheque was paid in on 08/06. Still waiting ...

Old 23-06-2006, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds
wafflycat

Did you get an answer? I sent off my order in early-mid May, and finally
got a confirmation letter from them dated 02/06, to be told it would be
delivered within 28 days. Cheque was paid in on 08/06. Still waiting ...

*Eventually* got the two compost bins I ordered from Recyclenow... but they
had the money a goodly while before the bins arrived. It took A Several of
emails chasing up... Let's face it, it's a government funded initiative...
and the blighters think we'll trust them on ID cards and they can't sort out
a p*xy compost bin promptly... come the revolution an'all... ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old 23-06-2006, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds
Guy King

The message
from "wafflycat" contains these words:

*Eventually* got the two compost bins I ordered from Recyclenow... but they
had the money a goodly while before the bins arrived. It took A Several of
emails chasing up... Let's face it, it's a government funded initiative...
and the blighters think we'll trust them on ID cards and they can't
sort out
a p*xy compost bin promptly... come the revolution an'all... ;-)

You ought to try getting your loft insulated. "Ten days" is over five months.

--
Skipweasel
Old 23-06-2006, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds
Malc

wafflycat wrote:
Did you get an answer? I sent off my order in early-mid May, and
finally got a confirmation letter from them dated 02/06, to be told
it would be delivered within 28 days. Cheque was paid in on 08/06.
Still waiting ...

*Eventually* got the two compost bins I ordered from Recyclenow...
but they had the money a goodly while before the bins arrived. It
took A Several of emails chasing up... Let's face it, it's a
government funded initiative... and the blighters think we'll trust
them on ID cards and they can't sort out a p*xy compost bin
promptly... come the revolution an'all... ;-)

Our compost bim arrived fairly cebzcgyl but minus the hinge pins. So I
contacted them and they said they'd ship 'em out toot suite. After another
fortnight or two we phoned again to be told that although our problem had
been noted no-one had ticked the action it (ugh horrible English) box. To be
fair the missing pins did then arrive by return of psot.

--
Malc

Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend

Old 24-06-2006, 07:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds
Jonathan

"Malc" wrote in message
. uk...
wafflycat wrote:
Did you get an answer? I sent off my order in early-mid May, and
finally got a confirmation letter from them dated 02/06, to be told
it would be delivered within 28 days. Cheque was paid in on 08/06.
Still waiting ...

*Eventually* got the two compost bins I ordered from Recyclenow...
but they had the money a goodly while before the bins arrived. It
took A Several of emails chasing up... Let's face it, it's a
government funded initiative... and the blighters think we'll trust
them on ID cards and they can't sort out a p*xy compost bin
promptly... come the revolution an'all... ;-)

Our compost bim arrived fairly cebzcgyl

fairly WHAT?!?

but minus the hinge pins.

My two turned up, they left them by the front gate - not behind the wall or
car, right by the pavement, nor did they ring the doorbell - one was nicked
during the morning! Another is on the way, but I have to wait all over
again!

Old 24-06-2006, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds
Pedt

In message , at 08:23:46 on Sat, 24
Jun 2006, Jonathan wibbled
"Malc" wrote in message
.uk...

Our compost bim arrived fairly cebzcgyl

fairly WHAT?!?

It's ROTted (not rotted). Put it through http://www.rot13.com

You are on a charabanc excursion to The Shed and norty worms
like cebzcgyl, rnfvyl and jbex are hfhnyyl ROTted to preserve
our delicate sensibilities.

HTH
--
Him: Your fugits are open Me: Yer what?
Him: Your fugits are open Me: What d'yer mean?