Old 23-06-2006, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds
wafflycat

Default For anyone waiting for their Blackwall / Recyclenow / Straight / Local Council water butt or compost bin...

Did you get an answer? I sent off my order in early-mid May, and finally
got a confirmation letter from them dated 02/06, to be told it would be
delivered within 28 days. Cheque was paid in on 08/06. Still waiting ...

*Eventually* got the two compost bins I ordered from Recyclenow... but they
had the money a goodly while before the bins arrived. It took A Several of
emails chasing up... Let's face it, it's a government funded initiative...
and the blighters think we'll trust them on ID cards and they can't sort out
a p*xy compost bin promptly... come the revolution an'all... ;-)

Cheers, helen s