Old 23-06-2006, 11:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
Mister Gardener

Default Neem for leafminers

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:25:20 GMT, wrote:

they are in, not on the leaf. I dont think so. how about a systemic? I used it to
get rid of leaf miners on a birch. worked great. Ingrid

"cb" wrote:

I have leafminers on my boxwood hedge. Someone gave me Neem concentrate to spray on the boxwood. Does anyone know if Neem will effectively kill the leafminers?

Neem oil works very well on leaf miners - I have used it exclusively
for several years on my spinach and chard. It is also effective with
those rusty fungal splotches that attack beans in warm, humid weather.

-- Mister Gardener
-- Pull the WEED to email me