Old 23-06-2006, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds
Malc

Default For anyone waiting for their Blackwall / Recyclenow / Straight / Local Council water butt or compost bin...

wafflycat wrote:
Did you get an answer? I sent off my order in early-mid May, and
finally got a confirmation letter from them dated 02/06, to be told
it would be delivered within 28 days. Cheque was paid in on 08/06.
Still waiting ...

*Eventually* got the two compost bins I ordered from Recyclenow...
but they had the money a goodly while before the bins arrived. It
took A Several of emails chasing up... Let's face it, it's a
government funded initiative... and the blighters think we'll trust
them on ID cards and they can't sort out a p*xy compost bin
promptly... come the revolution an'all... ;-)

Our compost bim arrived fairly cebzcgyl but minus the hinge pins. So I
contacted them and they said they'd ship 'em out toot suite. After another
fortnight or two we phoned again to be told that although our problem had
been noted no-one had ticked the action it (ugh horrible English) box. To be
fair the missing pins did then arrive by return of psot.

--
Malc

Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend