Old 16-02-2003, 04:27 AM
David J. Bockman

Default [IBC] Dorothy Young's 'Bonsai : The Art and Technique' available

Mostly scarcity. While many praise the book for its content, while it is
surely well-written and an early ground-breaker in english bonsai lit, the
text is of course somewhat dated and the horticultural/styling advice
antiquated.

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web: http://www.bunabayashi.com
email: