Old 27-06-2006, 03:24 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Uk pond & fish keeping forum looking for members

Thats to keep assholes like you and Ed out of there. Whats a matter
Carol koiphen too restricting for your likes? Sure not center of
attention there are you. I bet you hoped you could fill center stage
slot for membership in the new forum huh! tough luck sweetie!

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 21:26:46 -0500, "Koi-Lo" ¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢ wrote:

"DKat" wrote in message
May I ask why it is limited to the UK?
"Tim" wrote in message
m...
http://www.pond.t-hill.com/

The forum is starting to build ok to say it's not yet listed in google, I
would very much welcome new members from this group. I think most of the
members so far have come from here. Membership is quick and free of
course, the forum is very secure.

Regards
Tim.