Old 27-06-2006, 12:09 PM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie

Default Rose pruning questions

In article ,
"Jen" wrote:

I've just started pruning the roses, but I'm not too sure about a couple of
them. One type, I think might be a Carpet Rose - how do I go about pruning
that, do I need to thin it out, as well as shorten it?

Another grows far taller than the other ones, I assume it's a taller
variety, do I need to leave it much taller after pruning?

Well, they say to shorten the branches by a third, so that would still leave
it taller...

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue