Old 27-06-2006, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
fourmations

Default tomato photos

"Mr Big" wrote in message

toamtoes1:
shows my plants, there is no sign of flowering or buds
but the plants are quite big, should there be signs yet?
they are two g delights, with an F1 plum inca in the midlle
those pots are 6" pots BTW

There should be fruit trusses from round about 3rd or 4th leaf from
bottom. Have you been by any chance doing any nipping out of any side
shoots ?? and taken them off.

Okay im scared now...

I have been nipping side shoots all over the place
I thought that was the idea?

I have a main stem and 4 or 5 "branches" off them with big leaves
are these not the flowering trusses?
I have stopped the plant at the top and I have pinched out
everything that has come between the branches and the main stem

I asked all about tomatoes recently on the forum and
was told I to chill out and just watch the plants
and it will all make sense (not to me obviously!!)

thanks

4