Old 28-06-2006, 03:33 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Hilltop Cycle ATV

Default Gasoline powered power washers ?

" Hilltop Cycle ATV" wrote in message

" Hilltop Cycle ATV" wrote in message
I am wanting to get a gasoline powered power washer . I was wondering if
anyone knows if Menards or Lowes has any on sale right now that are good
for the home user ?
I have had an electric one and I returned it because I didn't think it
had the pressure I wanted . I was told to get a gasoline powered one and
not mess with electric .
Anyone have any opinions on this or any on sale at any department store ?
Thanks,
Raz

I went out and bought one today , it has a horizontal crankshaft engine on
it and it is a 5 1/2 hp . I am going to try it out today and see how well
it works .

I will let everyone know,
Thanks,
Raz

Tried out the power washer on Sunday . It works awesome and actually has way
more pressure than the car wash . My daughter found out the hard way that
you don't get it too close to the decals on her dirt bike . It took some of
the decals clean off the fenders .
Just letting you guys know, if you are messing around with an electric one,
the gas powered ones have WAY more pressure.
Thanks,
Raz