Old 18-03-2003, 12:44 PM
N. Zitney

Default Where is everyone?

thanks for the info. You're up near the Gap iirc? Spring IS coming. We
had a glorious weekend here in DE, and finally all the presidents Day Snow
Dump is gone. Yesterday I heard Spring Peeper frogs doin their thing. They
usually get in the water on top of the pool cover and make so much music it
becomes noise, and we have to close the sliding doors to hear the tv. I have
daffodils up and trying to bloom. Hang in there a little longer, I'm
sending spring to you too!!
Nan

"Bonnie Espenshade" wrote in message
N. Zitney wrote:
Bonnie, thank you, and that was the one I had in mind. We lost one koi,

beautiful yamabuki-hariwake. White & orange sherbet and about 24" , but

I'd
been watching him as last summer he was very thin. We bought him at a

MAKC
auction several years ago, and didn't know how old he was. The others

look
good, but I don't think Romet will hurt. How long do you feed it, and

do I
wait til the water temp is up to 50 as I would with normal food? thanks
again for the phone # for the Romet.
May Spring be bustin out all over, and very soon, Please!!
Nan Zitney

Some people are against the idea, but I feed Romet B first
food every Spring when the water reaches 55 degrees and last
food every Fall. It is suggested to feed for 2 weeks as a
preventative measure and I have for several years.

I am eagerly awaiting Spring, just heard the forecast for
tomorrow and they're calling for 3 -5 inches of new snow.
My ponds has been ice and snow covered (with airstone
openings) for many months and I'd like to see my fish once
again!

--
Bonnie
NJ