Old 18-03-2003, 01:08 PM
KarenB

Default Cox's Orange Piippin

Stan,
I am an organic fruit and veg retailer and stock Cox's Orange Pippin.
Unfortunately I am located in Victoria.
What you could do is contact an organic fruit and veg retailer or contact one
of the organic certifying bodies such as the Biological Farmers Association
(BFA) they are on the web at www.bfa.com.au. They should help you locate a
grower in your area.
Organic retailers generally stock heritage apples.
I got a few boxes in this morning and they are a great apple to eat.

Good luck
KarenSubject: Cox's Orange Piippin

From: "Stan Pierce"
Date: 18/03/2003 9:26 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Am looking for a heritage grower of this apple. Not a hybrid.
Preferably Stanthorp area but prepared to travel to northern NSW to
taste. Any help please. Also a place to visit to see Primroses
growing...anywhere in Australia.

Stan Pierce. Brisbane.