Old 01-07-2006, 10:13 AM posted to aus.gardens
Sandra Bodycoat

Default lemons

Hi
My answer to all those points would be yes, especially the reduced amount of
juice, its such a waste of a lemon tree.
cheers

"John Savage" wrote in message
om...
"Sandra Bodycoat" writes:
This lemon tree used to have lemons with a lot thinner skins but it has
just
come about in the past 12 months.

I know of that problem, but just can't think of the cause. Are there
woody patches on the skins? Do the lemons contain very little juice?
Is every lemon suffering the same condition?

"Adrianna" wrote in message

Sandra Bodycoat Wrote:
Hi

I have noticed that my parents lemons are now growing with
exceptionally
thick skins, they are well maintained, anyone know why this occurs?
Thanks
Sandra

Dear Sandra,
When lemons are picked you let them sit for a week or so and the skins
become thin and the lemons very juicy
Adrianna

Excellent advice. They really do seem to become juicier.