Old 01-07-2006, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Who?

Default Horse flies

"fenwoman" wrote in message

Who? wrote in message
Lavender oil also seems to work. I discovered this by accident.
I love the smell of lavender and so each night I sprinkle a few drops
on
the pillws and sheets. It relaxes me. Normally I get eaten alive by
mozzies
but this year I have not had one bite and put it down to the fact that
started sprinkling lavender oil in my bed.

Lavender is a well known herbal sleep relaxant assister. Her indoors uses
it.
Reminds me of an old lady handbag though ;-)

Really? I wouldn't know cos I don't go about sniffing old lady's handbags
lol ;0)

Heh,
Nor do I but you can't miss 'em in Tescos on Pension day