Old 01-07-2006, 11:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
koi-Lo

Default Ruined yep, and its all Chuckies and Koi Lo 's fishyocreaps fault.

Ahhhhh Chuckie, you really are more stupid than I originally gave you
credit for being. Welcome to the dumbass club.....dumbass!

On 1 Jul 2006 14:58:58 -0700, "Chuckie"
wrote:
Appreciate your stupidity on posting your email address
Chuckie........;-)
Yah ok carol^^^^^^^^^^

don't bug me you and we all know that google bought most of the usenet
in 1997 from news gator.

Baaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaa Google bought most of USENET....
Do you really know what USENET is? I doubt it or you would not have
made that statement...dumbass....no wonder yu use Google to read
usenet posts.......I'll say it again DUMBASS CHUCKIE!
SO QUIT PRETENDING TO BE SOME NUMBER WITH SOME UNHEARD OF EMAIL SERVER.

Its a bona fide server and email, I can;t help it that yur too
stoooooooooopid to understand what is what Chuckie the google boy!
Bah you killed Rec.ponds and the rest of usenet is soon to follow.

Yepper, and all other groups in this X-post is on the hit list as well
mainly due to little twerps like you chuckie.
if this is all the excitment you get then you are a sad story.

To each theri own, I like what I do, just like you like what you
do.....Once a google jerkoff always a google jerkoff.....ohhhhhh,
ohhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Chuckie screams in a heat of
passion, Google google google.,,.,.,.,.,.ophhhhhhhh,
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes! I love google!

Chuckie
================================================= ===========================
Chuckie can now be IMed on goolge talk

976554 wrote:
Well now thats the problem Chuckie. Unless that person Koi Lo posted
from Google they are not in violation of TOS of Google so therefore
google is not going to infringe in another ISP or news feeds business.
You need to get yourself a real newsreader, and download newsfeeds
from anyone of numerous web sites out there, probably even yuor own
ISP carries it. Then you copy paste al headers of posts by Koi lo and
forward them to her ISP or her news feed service.....Easy ...but ya
gotta get away from Google i f you really want anything done.....I'll
giv ey a hint, She is downloading her news from a service called
shared-secrets, and she is using bellsouth and / or directway as her
isp, now go get a good news reader like Free Agent, and go get that
scum bag Carol Gulley. Don' t let her run you off usenet like she ran
the others out of the aquaria groups. Go get her Chuckie....sic her
do her in.......

On 1 Jul 2006 13:39:51 -0700, "Chuckie"
wrote:

How Google won't listen to me I already tried.

Chuckie
================================================= ========================

Stan&SallySkipper wrote:
Oh chuckie do not be a loser like CArol Gulley, Stand and fight
against that mad wanna be female........she can and will be defeated.
Don't be a mushroom like her husband is. If he had any modicum of a
male gene inhis body he would knock that crazy bitch into next
week.......but alas, he is a no nut mushroom, so what can yu
expect....

On 1 Jul 2006 11:08:29 -0700, "Chuckie"
wrote:

No its over for good

Chuckie
================================================= =====================
Chuckie is still alive and well. Be Happy!

Stan&SallySkipper wrote:
Then you really need to do whats necessary to get Carol Gulley aka Koi
Lo and her huge army of sock puppets and post forgers off the usenet.
She brings out ther worst in folks and is the main instigator in 99%
of all the crap and cross posts thats made. She has the folks in
alt.trolls posting and forging headers stirringup trouble and making
lots of posts trying to blame others for what she starts.

On 1 Jul 2006 10:50:22 -0700, "Chuckie"
wrote:

it has been broken. I do beleive that whoever this is (carol koi fishy)
has accomplished their task of ruining usenet. within the next few
years there will no longer be a usenet it will only be something we
will tlak about and tell storys of to our children and grandchildren
and they will tell their children. It will become a once was.
Rec.gardens is no more I beleive.
Don't cry for Rec.gardens cry for Usenet our beginning is ending
Chuckie