Old 03-07-2006, 12:02 PM posted to aus.gardens
lb

Default bok choy

"Nancy" wrote in message
Hi Liam
I am coming to Perth on Wednesday.
Could you please tell me what places
you have seen the seeds at.
many thanks
Nancy

Nancy,

At Yee Seng they had no Bok Choy seeds left... They have a lot of similar
types of seeds though. For your info Yee Seng's phone number is 9330 9096,
and another store close by where I recall seeing them is called Chan Bros
(9317 6383).

The company that supplies the range of seeds is 'Minara Seeds'. They seem
to be based in Queensland, (phone 07 3263 4090). Maybe if you call them
they will tell you of other stockists in Perth.

Otherwise, if all else fails I've seen them on ebay.com.au very cheap too.

Good luck.

Liam.