Old 24-06-2006, 08:37 AM posted to aus.gardens
Nancy

Default bok choy

I was wondering if anyone had any idea
where I could purchase some baby boc choy
or boc choy seeds.
many thanks
Nancy

Old 24-06-2006, 10:46 AM posted to aus.gardens
Rheilly Phoull

Nancy wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had any idea
where I could purchase some baby boc choy
or boc choy seeds.
many thanks
Nancy

Dunno about the seeds but we just pick it up in the local supermart here in
WA.
--

Cheers ......... Rheilly P

Where theres a will, I want to be in it.

Old 24-06-2006, 07:55 PM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen

g'day nancy,

any nursery whatever that sells seedlings will have them, and seeds
can be bought from most shops ie nurseries to supermarkets

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 15:37:01 +0800, "Nancy"
smipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--
"Be Content With What You Have And
A World That You May Not Understand."

http://www.gardenlen.com
Old 25-06-2006, 09:39 AM posted to aus.gardens
David Hare-Scott

"Nancy" wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone had any idea
where I could purchase some baby boc choy
or boc choy seeds.
many thanks
Nancy

Any garden shop should have the seeds. You need to be aware of various
spelling like "pak choi" "Buk choi" "buk choy" etc If you cannot get them
locally try The Diggers Club online.

It's easy to grow and very yummy fresh from the garden

David

Old 25-06-2006, 12:17 PM posted to aus.gardens
loosecanon

"Nancy" wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone had any idea
where I could purchase some baby boc choy
or boc choy seeds.
many thanks
Nancy

And if you can't get seeds that way see a chinaman!

Old 27-06-2006, 10:20 AM posted to aus.gardens
Nancy

Hi Len
I have tried all the nurseries in my area, which is Esperance in WA.
I have looked in a few seed catalogs and I can't seem to find them.

Old 27-06-2006, 10:22 AM posted to aus.gardens
Nancy

I have tried the Diggers Club David
they don't have them, but I think I have
found a site called Green Harvest that
have organic seeds so I will give them a try.
cheers

Old 27-06-2006, 02:02 PM posted to aus.gardens
loosecanon

Hey Nancy,

New Gippsland Seeds sell them. Try www.possumpages.com.au/newgipps/index.htm

Cheers

Richard

Old 29-06-2006, 09:20 AM posted to aus.gardens
Liam

"Nancy" wrote in message
I have tried all the nurseries in my area, which is Esperance in WA.
I have looked in a few seed catalogs and I can't seem to find them.

Nancy,

I have seen packets of Bok Choy seeds at most asian food stores here in
Perth. They have a whole range of asian vegetable seeds. The next time I'm
at one I'll see what the brand is.

Liam.

Old 01-07-2006, 01:02 PM posted to aus.gardens
Nancy

Hi Liam
I am coming to Perth on Wednesday.
Could you please tell me what places
you have seen the seeds at.
many thanks
Nancy

Old 03-07-2006, 06:40 AM posted to aus.gardens
Liam

"Nancy" wrote in message
Hi Liam
I am coming to Perth on Wednesday.
Could you please tell me what places
you have seen the seeds at.
many thanks
Nancy

In Myaree, there is a big Asian store in Hulme Ct (just off Leach Hwy). It
is only a small street, so you can't miss it. I think it is called Yee Seng
Supermarket.. Not sure though. As you walk into the shop, they have a rack
of seeds in the front, to the right side.

I might make a trip there in the next day or so, so will double check for
you.

Liam.

Old 03-07-2006, 12:02 PM posted to aus.gardens
lb

"Nancy" wrote in message
Hi Liam
I am coming to Perth on Wednesday.
Could you please tell me what places
you have seen the seeds at.
many thanks
Nancy

Nancy,

At Yee Seng they had no Bok Choy seeds left... They have a lot of similar
types of seeds though. For your info Yee Seng's phone number is 9330 9096,
and another store close by where I recall seeing them is called Chan Bros
(9317 6383).

The company that supplies the range of seeds is 'Minara Seeds'. They seem
to be based in Queensland, (phone 07 3263 4090). Maybe if you call them
they will tell you of other stockists in Perth.

Otherwise, if all else fails I've seen them on ebay.com.au very cheap too.

Good luck.

Liam.

Old 05-07-2006, 09:09 AM posted to aus.gardens
David Hare-Scott

"Nancy" wrote in message
I have tried the Diggers Club David
they don't have them, but I think I have
found a site called Green Harvest that
have organic seeds so I will give them a try.
cheers

Yes they do under Pak Choy, I tld you there were many spellings

David