Old 04-07-2006, 11:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
Elaine

Default Happy Independance Day To all

Snooze said
"But if you want to pretend you're free, go and wave a flag around".

I have my flag waving in my front yard now on an old oak tree year round not
just on special holidays.
I was raised an Army Brat you see.

My Father served in WWII and Korean, my brother in Vietnam and my nephew in
Desert Storm. Now I am not saying our Country is prefect. Yes it has it's
faults. Our rights are not taken away. We give them away when people do not
vote.

Right or wrong I am proud to be an American Citizen. Why do you think other
countries are so jealous of us? Why do you think immigrants are flooding our
lands?

Go live in a third world country for 3 months and see if you still feel the
same way then.

Elaine in Ga.