Old 04-07-2006, 01:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
John Paul Jones

Default Happy Independance Day To all

**** you chuckie.go take a god damed hike you whiney assed canuck

On 4 Jul 2006 05:52:13 -0700, "chuckie"
wrote:

Happy Independance Day to all of the americans I hope you all have a
great holiday.
Chuckie

You can reach -Ed Alston at

Old 04-07-2006, 01:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
chuckie

Old 04-07-2006, 04:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
Mindful

"chuckie" wrote in message
ups.com...
Happy Independance Day to all of the americans I hope you all have a
great holiday.
Chuckie

Same to you Chuckie.

Old 04-07-2006, 04:48 PM posted to rec.gardens,misc.rural,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Jake

Default Happy Independance Day To all JP Jones is none other than ROYHAUER from rec.ponds

Nice post Roy. See that VA psychiatrist this week. Call AA and find out
when and where the meetings are and go.

Old 04-07-2006, 05:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
Snooze

"chuckie" wrote in message
ups.com...
Happy Independance Day to all of the americans I hope you all have a
great holiday.
Chuckie

How independent are you? You live in a country where the current régime is
1. Wiretapping the international communication of Americans with out a
warrant.
(bye bye 4th amendment)
2. Monitoring of money transfers with out a warrant.
(bye bye 4th amendment)
3. Attempted to get search records from google
(bye bye 4th amendment)
4. Detained American citizens in gitmo with out charging them with a crime
or access to an attorney. (Jose Padilla)
(bye bye 6th amendment)
(bye bye 7th amendment)
5. Accusing the NY Times of treason for breaking a story on the money
transfer monitoring, and applying pressure to not publish undesirable
stories.
(bye bye 1st amendment)
6. Requiring protestors to go to free speech zones which are miles from
where the president is
(bye bye 1st amendment)
7. attempting to pass a anti-flag burning amendment
(bye bye 1st amendment)
Plus why is a protestor burning a flag more disgraceful then a business that
flies dirty red/white/blue rags infront of their business? Or politicians
that use old glory as a podium covering? Or sports that use it for uniforms?
8. Creating a new class of people called "enemy combatants" and ignoring all
US and international law regarding their treatment.
9. Guilty until proven innocent if you want to board an airplane

But if you want to pretend you're free, go and wave a flag around.

Old 04-07-2006, 10:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
chuckie

OHH
sa can you by the dawns early light, What so proudly be hailed by the
twilights last gleaming. And the rockets red glare the bombs bursting
in air gave proof through the night that our flag was still there. Oh
say can you see that star spangled banner, OH the land of the free and
the home of the brave.
May God Bless you all this independance day.
Chuckie

Snooze wrote:
ups.com...

Old 04-07-2006, 11:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
Elaine

Snooze said
"But if you want to pretend you're free, go and wave a flag around".

I have my flag waving in my front yard now on an old oak tree year round not
just on special holidays.
I was raised an Army Brat you see.

My Father served in WWII and Korean, my brother in Vietnam and my nephew in
Desert Storm. Now I am not saying our Country is prefect. Yes it has it's
faults. Our rights are not taken away. We give them away when people do not
vote.

Right or wrong I am proud to be an American Citizen. Why do you think other
countries are so jealous of us? Why do you think immigrants are flooding our
lands?

Go live in a third world country for 3 months and see if you still feel the
same way then.

Elaine in Ga.

Old 05-07-2006, 12:21 AM posted to rec.gardens

so true. I cant wrap my brain around the difference between burning a flag in
protest and burning an old flag (which is the proper disposal method).
either we have the freedoms stated in the bill of rights.............. or we dont.
Ingrid

"Snooze" wrote:
[...]

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List at
http://weloveteaching.com/puregold/
www.drsolo.com
Zone 5 next to Lake Michigan
Old 05-07-2006, 07:51 AM posted to rec.gardens
Snooze

wrote in message
so true. I cant wrap my brain around the difference between burning a
flag in
protest and burning an old flag (which is the proper disposal method).
either we have the freedoms stated in the bill of rights.............. or
we dont.
Ingrid

Only thing I can think of, is it's the thought that counts. "Un-American
thoughts" when burning the flag is what makes it legal or illegal.

-S

Old 05-07-2006, 07:55 AM posted to rec.gardens
Snooze

I repeat myself when I ask you this, how have your freedoms improved since
2001? Do you enjoy more or less restrictions on your freedoms in 2006, when
compared to Sept 10, 2001?

oups.com...

Old 05-07-2006, 03:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
DonQuiller

My original statement still stands.......F U C K Y O U chuckie..your
a complete asshole that does not have a freaking clue. About like a
dandelion in an otherwise perfectly maintained lawn.........and from
what I hear, you look like a dick with ears! Any truth to the
statement your nickname in school used to be foreskin licker?

You can reach -Ed Alston at

[IMG] code is On

happy, happy, happy David Hare-Scott[_2_] Australia 1 12-01-2010 06:32 AM
Happy Father's Day? Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 8 16-06-2003 02:56 AM
Happy Mothers Day John Rutz Ponds 19 13-05-2003 02:32 AM
Happy Xmas to you all - thank you for hours of happy listening Maryanne North Carolina 0 01-05-2003 05:44 PM
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday... Reka Orchids 4 05-04-2003 11:32 PM