Old 05-07-2006, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default water butts

WARNING. If you intend to couple 2 or more together, make sure they are
stright sided and that the butts can fit 'face to face' at the coupler.
(Overflow from with hose from one to another no ploblem) Many water butts
had ribs or very slopy sides ;-((

and when you do join two or more together, make sure the taps are SHUT
:-((((

Just gone out to check mine and yes, we, correction "I", left a tap open
:-((

Stopped raining now :-((

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007