Old 06-07-2006, 07:01 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.ponds
Lone Gunman

Default When is someone you belive is a troll not a troll but an abuser?

* Note: There are no live "Koi" in the pond and aquaria groups. *

On rec.ponds the wet Koi-Lo ¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢ wrote:

They're called "malicious" trolls.

Nothing mallicious about it...
Sure, we do get carried away, but it's for a good cause. :-)

One of these trolls has decided to destroy many NGs where he felt
he was "done wrong" in some way.

Blanket Stament Warning!
It has to be right since CAROL said it in a newsgroup. :-P

We have two choices. We can ignore the messages [they] posts day
after day, or we can all leave and find moderated forums to read
and post on. It's a choice each of us has to make for ourselves.

That one I can agree with... But only if you want to be bored with
life. this is whay you havn't let you, right Carol?

--
Anti-Troll FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/d8e4

Ignore the grassy knoll, there is only one Lone Gunman.