Old 05-07-2006, 08:33 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.ponds,alt.troll
JeanneDArc~

Default When is someone you belive is a troll not a troll but an abuser?

When is a troll not a troll?

If trolling is performed for any reason other than for an artful form
of expression or harmless amusement, it is a crime and the criminal
should be punished accordingly.
I see a lot of abusers in here! They simpley hide as a troll!
Trolling is not about tricking senior
citizens or lonely spinsters out of their nest eggs, making dates with
teenage girls, verbally abusing or otherwise hurting anyone, or
bringing about the end of Usenet. If you are an asshole, sociopath,
disgruntled postal worker, on a power trip, or are unusually cruel,
get some therapy or a house pet. Trolling is not for you.

JDA~today

Old 05-07-2006, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.ponds,alt.troll
Koi-Lo

"JeanneDArc~" wrote in message
ups.com...
When is a troll not a troll?

If you are an asshole, sociopath,
disgruntled postal worker, on a power trip, or are unusually cruel,
get some therapy or a house pet. Trolling is not for you.

====================
They're called "malicious" trolls. Being cruel, spiteful and filled with
hate is what drives these people. One of these trolls has decided to
destroy many NGs where he felt he was "done wrong" in some way. We have two
choices. We can ignore the messages he posts day after day, or we can all
leave and find moderated forums to read and post on. It's a choice each of
us has to make for ourselves.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 06-07-2006, 07:01 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.ponds
Lone Gunman

* Note: There are no live "Koi" in the pond and aquaria groups. *

On rec.ponds the wet Koi-Lo ¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢ wrote:

They're called "malicious" trolls.

Nothing mallicious about it...
Sure, we do get carried away, but it's for a good cause. :-)

One of these trolls has decided to destroy many NGs where he felt
he was "done wrong" in some way.

Blanket Stament Warning!
It has to be right since CAROL said it in a newsgroup. :-P

We have two choices. We can ignore the messages [they] posts day
after day, or we can all leave and find moderated forums to read
and post on. It's a choice each of us has to make for ourselves.

That one I can agree with... But only if you want to be bored with
life. this is whay you havn't let you, right Carol?

--
Anti-Troll FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/d8e4

Ignore the grassy knoll, there is only one Lone Gunman.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:12 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.ponds,alt.troll
Guy Fawkes

"Koi-Lo" ¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢ wrote in message

[...]

i am currently taking court action against 3 particularly disgusting
trolls..............they face 7yr prison sentences...................

Old 08-07-2006, 01:17 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message
"JeanneDArc~" wrote in message
ups.com...
When is a troll not a troll?

If you are an asshole, sociopath,
disgruntled postal worker, on a power trip, or are unusually cruel,
get some therapy or a house pet. Trolling is not for you.

i am currently taking court action against 3 particularly disgusting
trolls..............they face 7yr prison sentences...................

Eventually the people here in the USA will probably start doing the same
thing, especially where slander is concerned. Perhaps you can direct us to
a helpful website on how you went about taking action on them, how to
located them, what the approximate costs will be, etc.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.