Old 06-07-2006, 10:28 PM posted to uk.local.southwest,alt.guitar,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
OhNo

Default Cheap Chinese Les Pauls...

"Just Another Residents Fan" wrote in message
ups.com...
Was on ebay last night and saw an
auction for a Les Paul.

The seller was in China and had an
extremely low opening bid at 3.01 GBP.

Ah!... A Cheap Chinese Les Paul.. Haven't
I seen similar before yet this same Cheap
Chinese dealer had probably more Les Pauls
than Gibsons.

Having noted in the past how Cheap Chinese
goods arriving in the UK can be a pile of
shite and often leave people who dabble in
it so skint that they turn to activities
such as fraud and drug dealing to survive
and keep their multiple wives and not being
from Exeter I was cautious so emailed the
seller if he wasn't simply a Cheap Chinese
****** trying it on.

Anyway, the seller assure me that his guitars
are the absolutely genuine item so buy a few
and take it up with ebay later.

BTW - Postage is 186 GBP

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-GIBSON-ELE...QQcmdZViewItem

I suggest you go over to uk.music.guitar group and read a few reviews on
these....

some have been bought and then re auctioned as original USA models so
beware.

the latest gossip Gibo is number 280003178244..........this one will tell a
few tales if original may fetch £20,000 +

dj