Old 07-07-2006, 08:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

Default Hampton Court Flower Show

In message , Sacha
writes
We got back today, having spent all of yesterday at the Show. We thought
the 'Volvo garden' absolutely lovely, really beautiful. Has anyone else
been yet?

I am rather ashamed to say that you came all the way from Devon and I
haven't been to the show from here, which is only a reasonable distance
away - not sure how far to Hampton Court but it is quite awkward to get
to. Chris, who used to post here years ago, had a stand there for a
couple of shows. I can't remember her last name, even though we used to
correspond by email. Perhaps someone else can remember. Are you going
to consider taking a stand there in the future?

We went to the Royal Norfolk Show last Thursday, which was great but too
hot. It is more livestock based. Can't have everything.
--
June Hughes