Old 07-07-2006, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Corfield

Default Hampton Court Flower Show

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 23:00:17 +0100, Sacha wrote:

We got back today, having spent all of yesterday at the Show. We thought
the 'Volvo garden' absolutely lovely, really beautiful. Has anyone else
been yet?

I go tomorrow. The Volvo garden looked splendid on the telly last
night. I'm also delighted to see that Medwyns of Anglesey who do the
amazing fruit and veg stand, that got the Tudor Rose, are exhibiting.
They've opted not to do Chelsea any more so I thought I would never see
an exhibit from them - I'm looking forward to that.

--
Paul C