Old 07-07-2006, 09:20 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sailing
Zinj

Default Hi - I'm new here

In article .com,
says...
Frank Zappa said I could get 10 Dollars off
joining this group if I mentioned his name.

Actually, joining is free, but, if you mention Frank or C.S. Lewis or George
Orwell or me, you can get a free 10-year supply of Prozac straight from the
Psych Conspiracy.

Just mention it to Xenu next time you run into him.

(accept no substitutes/imposters/infiltrators)

Zinj
--
You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think