Old 07-07-2006, 09:16 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sailing
Just Another Scientology Fan

Default Hi - I'm new here

Frank Zappa said I could get 10 Dollars off
joining this group if I mentioned his name.

Old 08-07-2006, 04:01 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sailing
Quaoar

Just Another Scientology Fan wrote:
Frank Zappa said I could get 10 Dollars off
joining this group if I mentioned his name.

Don't listen to the above posters, they are all nigerian spammers.

The fee is only $350,000US (cash, or cashier's check on a registered
account) with 30% rebate if you submit the coupon and include two copies
of your original receipt, the original volcano, one copy of the original
bar code, and a handwritten acknowledgment from Hubbard's successor.
Please expect your rebate check within two eternities or 8000 weeks.

Old 09-07-2006, 03:43 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sailing
Ball of Fluff

"Just Another Scientology Fan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Frank Zappa said I could get 10 Dollars off
joining this group if I mentioned his name.

He's dead and so's Hubbard.

Old 09-07-2006, 03:44 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sailing
Ball of Fluff

"Quaoar" wrote in message
news
Just Another Scientology Fan wrote:
Frank Zappa said I could get 10 Dollars off
joining this group if I mentioned his name.

Don't listen to the above posters, they are all nigerian spammers.

The fee is only $350,000US (cash, or cashier's check on a registered
account) with 30% rebate if you submit the coupon and include two copies
of your original receipt, the original volcano, one copy of the original
bar code, and a handwritten acknowledgment from Hubbard's successor.
Please expect your rebate check within two eternities or 8000 weeks.

Quaoar is lying again.

It's 450k USD and checks should be made payable to Ball of Fluff.

Old 09-07-2006, 04:31 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sailing
Alert

Ball of Fluff wrote:
"Just Another Scientology Fan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Frank Zappa said I could get 10 Dollars off
joining this group if I mentioned his name.

He's dead and so's Hubbard.

Hubbards dead all righty, but it doesnt stop you from telling people
how good he was

http://www.beliefnet.com/boards/mess...es_per_page=16
fluffygirl
7/6/2006 1:05 PM 25 out of 44

LRH did a lot of great things but he definitely wasn't free from
hypocrisy. He did all kinds of drugs yet told the members not to.
That's one right there.

http://www.beliefnet.com/boards/mess...es_per_page=16
fluffygirl
7/22/2005 8:45 PM 189 out of 246

Never met either, least not in this life.

I'm sure Hubbard had many OT abilities, at least that's what people who
met him have told me.

Old 09-07-2006, 04:33 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sailing
Barbara Schwarz

Ball of Fluff schrieb:

"Just Another Scientology Fan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Frank Zappa said I could get 10 Dollars off
joining this group if I mentioned his name.

He's dead and so's Hubbard.

Never heard that the thetan doesn't die and takes a new body and comes
back, Claire. you are such a wog.

Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark [Marty] Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)

http://www.thunderstar.net/~schwarz/lrh/fbidocs.html
--
Dave Touretzky has bomb instructions on the net.
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/

Barbzzzzz "Babbles" Graham, is the selfproclaimed "chaplain" of an
allegedly non-existing organization named ARSCC that doesn't pay taxes.

But if they don't exist, how come they have a Chief Financial Officer
(jail bird, drug loving and habitual offender Korey Jerome Kruse aka
"Simkatu" and "Lord Xenu") who works and travels on behalf of ARSCC?

Barbara Graham in her own words: "Anything's legal if you don't get
caught." And: "You asshole. I was *never* a good person, you sad piece
of crap. --
Spidergraham, Chaplain, ARSCC"
Mo http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...s/graham1.html

here here now, this poking at my daughter has to stop! Momma McKoi Ponds 0 15-05-2005 10:57 PM
new here wood_shoppe Edible Gardening 1 29-01-2004 10:32 PM
New here, where's the FAQ? Chris Garvey Plant Science 1 26-04-2003 01:30 PM
New here! Jayne United Kingdom 3 04-04-2003 09:32 AM
New here, where's the FAQ? Chris Garvey Plant Science 2 05-03-2003 04:51 PM