Old 07-07-2006, 09:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hampton Court Flower Show

Sacha writes:

We got back today, having spent all of yesterday at the Show. We thought
the 'Volvo garden' absolutely lovely, really beautiful. Has anyone else
been yet?

I went on tuesday and am trying to work out how to do a version of the
"Solar Eclipse" garden. I wasn't so keen on the planting round the
back, I'd want less purple and the site I have in mind backs into a
largeish pine, but the structure was wonderful. I did wonder how long
it would take to learn not to lean back on the seat and put your arms
out along the back though.

Anthony