Old 08-07-2006, 04:01 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sailing
Quaoar

Default Hi - I'm new here

Just Another Scientology Fan wrote:
Frank Zappa said I could get 10 Dollars off
joining this group if I mentioned his name.

Don't listen to the above posters, they are all nigerian spammers.

The fee is only $350,000US (cash, or cashier's check on a registered
account) with 30% rebate if you submit the coupon and include two copies
of your original receipt, the original volcano, one copy of the original
bar code, and a handwritten acknowledgment from Hubbard's successor.
Please expect your rebate check within two eternities or 8000 weeks.