Old 09-07-2006, 03:44 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sailing
Ball of Fluff

Default Hi - I'm new here

"Quaoar" wrote in message
news
Just Another Scientology Fan wrote:
Frank Zappa said I could get 10 Dollars off
joining this group if I mentioned his name.

Don't listen to the above posters, they are all nigerian spammers.

The fee is only $350,000US (cash, or cashier's check on a registered
account) with 30% rebate if you submit the coupon and include two copies
of your original receipt, the original volcano, one copy of the original
bar code, and a handwritten acknowledgment from Hubbard's successor.
Please expect your rebate check within two eternities or 8000 weeks.

Quaoar is lying again.

It's 450k USD and checks should be made payable to Ball of Fluff.