Old 09-07-2006, 04:33 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sailing
Barbara Schwarz

Default Hi - I'm new here

Ball of Fluff schrieb:

"Just Another Scientology Fan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Frank Zappa said I could get 10 Dollars off
joining this group if I mentioned his name.

He's dead and so's Hubbard.

Never heard that the thetan doesn't die and takes a new body and comes
back, Claire. you are such a wog.

Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark [Marty] Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)

http://www.thunderstar.net/~schwarz/lrh/fbidocs.html
--
Dave Touretzky has bomb instructions on the net.
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/

Barbzzzzz "Babbles" Graham, is the selfproclaimed "chaplain" of an
allegedly non-existing organization named ARSCC that doesn't pay taxes.

But if they don't exist, how come they have a Chief Financial Officer
(jail bird, drug loving and habitual offender Korey Jerome Kruse aka
"Simkatu" and "Lord Xenu") who works and travels on behalf of ARSCC?

Barbara Graham in her own words: "Anything's legal if you don't get
caught." And: "You asshole. I was *never* a good person, you sad piece
of crap. --
Spidergraham, Chaplain, ARSCC"
Mo http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...s/graham1.html