Old 11-07-2006, 12:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle

Default oak barrel

OhNo wrote:
"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
oups.com...

OhNo wrote:

[...]
pass it to the left..............

Unless I'm on the right. [...]

Port is NEVER passed to the right.........so you would not get any.

You envisage a formal table as, under certain circumstances, a
monocheiral spatial anomaly in which left goes on ad infinitum in a
linear fashion without ever getting back to me? This is pure genius.
You have solved a multiple problem in cosmology which has been nagging
me for years, ever since a Bump Supper at which various hitherto
unexplained phenomena occurred. What, for example, happened to my left
shoe? How did so many black ties, clearly without the intervention of
human agency, levitate to the flagpole? Who _was_ that woman? Or was it
a goat? Above all, why was the following day Monday rather than, as is
generally predictable in 4-space, Sunday?

Your Nobel Prize is in the post.

--
MIke.