Old 12-07-2006, 02:11 AM posted to rec.gardens
betsyb

Default What is wrong with these cukes?

--
I am beginning to wonder how four years
with no Governor in NJ would be?

Betsy
"Matthew Reed" nospam at zootal dot com nospam wrote in message
These cukes are not growing as well as I would like. They have some
yellowing, and the edges of the leaves seem to be yellow. There does not
seem to be any insect problems at this time, they have been fertilized, I
think they are getting enough water. Does this pic look familiar to
anyone? Could it be the variety is not happy here? I have other cukes of a
different type growing fine.

http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2006%...s/DSCF3805.jpg
http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2006%...s/DSCF3808.jpg

They look better than mine and mine have been growing cukes like crazy. Give
them more time.