Old 12-07-2006, 11:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids,rec.gardens.orchids
Ray

Default Looking for a picture...X posted

My guess is that the posted picture you found IS the Potinara, as there is
no such Slc hybrid.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone have a picture of Pot. Amangi 'Orchidglade'? A Google search
turns up Slc. Amangi 'Orchidglade'. It is listed on the RHS site as a
Potinara, and does not come up there as Slc.

If you have a photo of this, would you post it to abpo? If you can't post
there, answer in rgo and I'll get you my pm addie.

Thanks much!

Diana