Old 16-02-2003, 01:51 PM
Minteeleaf

Default Zuccini

Dave & Dana Gaunky wrote:

Hello,
I've been doing peas' and tomato's for years. This year I decide to
start doing zuccini. Does anyone have any good tips for growing them. I'm
in southern California and am doing a patio garden in pots.

Dave

You need *huge* pots for zucchini. The plants get huge.
I'm planting mine in pots 24" across. I may decide to use a 55 gallon
rubbermaid tub with drainage holes drilled in the bottom.
(I'm growing tons of stuff on my big deck, all in pots.
Will be starting my Sweet 100 tomatoes in the house this week.)

Minteeleaf, in VA in a huge snowstorm :-)