Old 18-03-2003, 08:09 PM
Mike

Default Moan, moan, is the weather never right?

In article , Natalie
writes

"Natalie" wrote in message
I sat in the garden to drink my afternoon cuppa.

I hope it is as good tomorrow as I am on playground duty ;-)

Natalie

It has been another lovely day here in London. I enjoyed the sun both at
morning play and again when planting some seeds outside with a group of
children.

Natalie

Natalie, here on the Isle of Wight the children in schools are
encouraged to plant Sun Flower seeds and there are competitions to see
whose grows the highest. Some of these are grown at schools, but most
are grown at home.

We had a few Sun Flowers grow at a house near Tesco's at Ryde on the
main road and the householders put sunglasses and hats on them :-))
Looked quite good and attracted a lot of attention.

Mike
Basking in the second day of sunshine. 'Topless' yesterday ;-)

http://www.collingwoodassoc.org.uk/ Reunion. Chatham May 30th - June 2nd

Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Reunion October 2003 Isle of Wight.
National Service (RAF) Association reunion. Nov 2003 Scarborough.