Old 13-07-2006, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emrys Davies

Default HELP

"Mr Alun Davies" wrote in message

"jakell" wrote in message
o.uk...
Hi folks, I feel a bit embarrassed as I only ever make contact when I

need
help, but I do visit the site on a regular basis to pick up tips. Can
anyone tell me if there is a way to keep field mice and other gnawing

pests
out of my garden other than poisoning them.

Ta in anticipation.

Mouse traps.

The type that catch them alive to allow you to let them go in someone

else's
back garden about 10 miles away

Another not very bright idea. The knawing field mice in all probability
have left young ones in a nest and if you drop the parent mouse ten
miles away the young ones will be left to starve.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.