Old 14-07-2006, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default swap

On 14/7/06 08:28, in article ,
"Alan" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 13/7/06 18:54, in article , "Alan"
wrote:

does anyone want the use of a luxury apartment in france (one and a half
hours drive from calais) as a swap for tidying up my garden 3 miles from
the
apartment,

Mere vulgar curiosity but why can't you either a) do it yourself, b) get a
member of your family to do it for the same deal or c) pay a local to do
it
for you while letting the apartment for good hard Euros if a and b aren't
feasible?
--

i cannot as i am disabled and you are quite correct your curiosity is
vulgar, however if you have any constructive or sensible comments i would be

Try b and c or allowing someone else the use of the garden to grow flowers
or produce in return for giving a third of it to you when you're there. And
thank you for the compliment. I've always been a big believer in a healthy
dose of vulgarity. It beats curmudgeonly any day, IMO.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk