Old 14-07-2006, 12:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default swap

Sacha wrote:
I've always been a big believer in a healthy
dose of vulgarity. It beats curmudgeonly any day, IMO.

I like that word 'curmudgeonly'. I can't say it properly though )

On the subject we're having difficulties with finding an accomodation
around St Ives from the 6th September till Sunday 10th. We've found a
beach cottage on the Riviere Towans inches away from Hayle beach and
it's perfect for dogs and kids but they haven't got back to us and I'm
off on leave in less than 2 weeks for 3 weeks. I wondered if you would
know someone around St Ives. We'd be happy to pay for the whole week
even though we cannot be there before the Wednesday 6th.

We don't want to camp because we need to look decent on the 7th and
part of the 8th as we're meeting with local authorities people and
various other guests as part of our work. Caravans don't take dogs ....
it's getting rather complicated.

ps. I've already received our tickets to see Macbeth at the Minack
theatre )