Old 14-07-2006, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default swap

On 14/7/06 12:50, in article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 14/7/06 12:17, in article , "Rupert
(W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:
snip

Did your dose of vulgarity ever extend to page 3 of the Sun or was your
modelling career more refined :-)

It was *exceedingly* refeened and at one time involved being the couture
model for Debenham & Freebody when it still existed. 'One' doesn't get
much
more refeened than D&F's Gainsborough Room.
--

Buga I was looking for some smut. It was the "Freebody" bit that got me on
the wrong track.

Now Rupert, I feel QUITE sure that you are old enough to remember that shop
in its heyday!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk