Old 14-07-2006, 06:32 PM
solaara solaara is offline
Registered User

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyPete
solaara wrote:
I bought a half oak barrel from the garden center which was used to
store port..I hope to fill it from rain barrels we have in the next
heavy rain..Do I have to do anything to it before filling so that fish
will not be affected?

Having bought it from a garden centre, are you perfectly sure it hasn't been
treated at all??
I don't know how big this barrel is, but it probably won't be big enough to
support many fish. In this hot weather, the water will soon be bereft of
oxygen. If you must do this, then just two small goldfish, and see how you
go.
--
ßôyþëtë

The barrel is 90cm wide and 54cm deep....