Old 14-07-2006, 06:00 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default We are beginners, trying to plan Fuschia...

Not sure what kind they are exactly.

Travis M. wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
So we've planted a couple fuschias on 2 different sides of our
house
here in the norhtwest, and we're not sure if they will survive
or
what to do. We planted them with miracle-grow soil from a bag,
and
watered them, it's been about 4 days, and they seem a bit limp.
Is
this ok, do we just need to give them time..should we ad
fertilizer, mulch, more water, something else?

Are they hardy Fuschia?

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5