Old 14-07-2006, 09:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub

Default Dilution ratio for Bayer Season Long Grub Control????????

Call Bayer

On 14 Jul 2006 12:12:59 -0700, "TomYoung" wrote:

Hi all:

Three years ago I bought the Bayer Season Long Grub Control. Product
comes in a "hose end sprayer" bottle ready to attach to your hose.
Only thing is, after the first year the female hose end attachment
point on the bottle began popping off when the water started, rendering
the sprayer useless.

I have a lot of this product left, and the 32 oz bottle was darned
expensive. I'd like to just pour the bottle contents into a regular
hose-end spayer, but I don't know the proper dilution to select.
There's nothing on the bottle and Bayer refuses to say.

Anybody know what a proper dilution ratio for this product might be?

TIA.

Tom Young