Old 15-07-2006, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default swap

On 14/7/06 12:12, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

snip

I wondered if you would
know someone around St Ives. We'd be happy to pay for the whole week
even though we cannot be there before the Wednesday 6th.

We don't want to camp because we need to look decent on the 7th and
part of the 8th as we're meeting with local authorities people and
various other guests as part of our work. Caravans don't take dogs ....
it's getting rather complicated.

I'm sorry but we don't know anyone in that area at all. Have you tried
Googling or putting an ad in a local paper? There's this company:
http://www.english-country-cottages.co.uk
or this one, which is based in Devon but has cottages in Cornwall:
http://www.toadhallcottages.com/browse.php
snip
--
Sacha