Old 16-07-2006, 05:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Edmond Cormier

Default My Sick Phal

They look like mealybugs.Most pesticides will kill them. Also Alcohol,also a
water and soap
Ed Cormier
"Bobo" wrote in message
nk.net...
Please see my website, http://www.jimcraft.us/Sick%20Phal/index.htm: This
condition has happened to my Phal 2 or 3 times. It sits in an East facing
window with plenty of light no direct sunlight. Humidity around 50 to 60
percent, temperature 70 to 73 degrees. It is watered regularly and fed at
least once a month. I can get rid of the white spots by gently rubbing
them under room temperature running water but these spots come back after
a week or two. Can anyone please help me with this problem?

Thanks,

Jim