Old 17-07-2006, 02:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray

Default My Sick Phal

Diana - thanks for the support.

Jim - sorry if I sounded condescending. I was really joking - and in an
apparently feeble way - trying to point out that it wasn't inexperience that
led to the issue, as every one of us has been through the same issues - and
worse!

Remember, you're not an orchid-growing expert until you have killed your
weight in plants! Fortunately, as I've gotten older, my body seems to be
accommodating more and more room for further executions.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Chill, Jim. That's exactly what we are here for. Please keep posting. I
think Ray probably thought you were more experienced. He's one of our most
helpful and knowledgeable members.

Visit his web site for loads of good information, all free, and great
plants and materials:

www.firstrays.com .

Welcome!

Diana